Sign in to follow this  
TamtheLittleBlackMoor

Loving My Tank!

For not being sure whether this was even going to be set up by now way back in June to seeing it now; it's like a miracle! I cannot brag any more about this tank and it's inhabitants. Forgive me please! :rolleyes:

Craigslist012.jpg

forsale012.jpg

Pond001.jpg

forsale016.jpg

forsale036.jpg

Pond004.jpg

Guest 2 commons

Very nice set-up. I like the mixture of marbles and stones. I also like the guardian on the wall behind the tank. :D

wow, i love your set up! the stand is gorgeous!!! :heart

Gorgeous tank--I can see why you're so excited!! And the inhabitants are beautiful :) .

Holy Mother of Fish tanks TAM!!! That sure did come a long way's!! That is the same one that went through the big PH crash correct?

Your moors are beautiful also. :)

I am curious about that picture you have hanging above the other smaller tank on the book shelf, Looks intresting..Just caught that now, Where did you get that?

I also like the guardian on the wall behind the tank.? :D

428004[/snapback]

:) Thank you, that was the spawn of a crazy notition my mom gave me when I was 8. She said I could paint my walls, so I went at it with a big black wolf. I had a pack on there but scrubed them off because we're painting the walls a solid purple next month. I figured I would leave at least one as a memmory.

Thnk you all! I should shut it with the bragging. :ignore One thing to add though, for those with semi bare bottom tanks that want plants, easy thing to do it stick them in pots and hide them behind a few rocks. Viola easy peasy.

EDIT: To add to Della's comment, (we posted at the same time! :rofl ) That came from Thailand when we went back after they had the Tsunami. The figure ontop of the tank is from the same trip to protect my bettas and remind them of home. There's a Chinese goldfish painting we got a few years back while on a cruise of the Yantzee Gorges, that was way before I even got fish. The chinese knew my future, bless them!

Edited by TamtheLittleBlackMoor

:heart gorgeous tank indeed!You have done a great job decorating :D

Very intresting Tam, I love it!! Beautiful story that goes along with that!! If you ever get a chance would you share that goldfish photo with me Tam...I am so heavy into the culutre, It simply amazes me :)

Thanks Tam!!

I'm loooving your tank, tam!! and what a great stand also! Ur fish look so happy there! :heart

:heart Gorgeous tank. It looks so sparkling clean. Your moor is so adorable :heart Whats his name?

Guest JustJayde

Nice tank! wow

and your fish are adorable! :heart

Thanks! The Moors are as follows: (Biggest, to the more copper one, to the smallest Moor then the Ryukin)

Barthalemue (Balthazar for short)

Damian

Goggles

Magnolia

(I'll PM a photo for you Della.)