koko

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Konig has gotten really big guys. The pink one in the other pic is Mouth and she is the same age is Konig. the other baby with mouth is from the second batch and doesnt have a name yet :D

post-1-1138488790_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138488800_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138488809_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138488819_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138488826_thumb.jpg

• Admin

yeah, when she got it stuck open she developed another way of eating, now she doesn't have a mouth that opens and closes it is actually a slit now in the area were the mouth would be. so now when she eats she has to suck it in and then eat it before she blows it back out. Shes eating fin and swimming just fine but I don't know how long she can live being this small, but when she tells me she wants to go I will place her down :(

Oh and update Konig is now in the Big 37 gal tank with the other three females in the house and I'm leaning that he is a she... Konigin

Shes doing fine and learning from jellybean :D

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Well the sad news Mouth and her sib are placed down this last month due to the fact they couldnt eat any food besides fry bites and they were 3 month old now....

Konigin is sill growing like a weed and is loving hanging out with her friends.....Here is her latest photos :heart

post-1-1142890453_thumb.jpg

post-1-1142890489_thumb.jpg

Koko I am sorry to hear about Mouth, I was hoping she would make it. Tough little thing wasn't she?

However it looks as thougth the beast is thriving! Boy Koning is a looker. I see you now calling him a her, is it a girl?

• 2 months later...

Yeah, it would!! And a comparison picture between daddy and daughter, please... :lol:

Oh yeah, it's all your fault and I can't thank you enough!!! ;)

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have my one lil fry. :heart (Who I really need to post more pics of)

Looking forward to new pics of the queen!!