Pharoh Did It Guys

koko

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's so hard when you lose fry. I guess though you have to let Nature take it's course.Maybe in the long run it's a good thing.Fry are wonderful until you realize....."Just where am I going to put them all" :lol: I cannot wait to see the Pics!

Oh Koko, is that Konig in the first one??? He is absolutly gorgeous!!! Like father like son looks like!!!

I am glad to hear Mouth is adjusting I hope she continues.

• Admin

Oh man Konig is almost like his dad, he eats 4 times a day and man can he pack away the food, yeap that belly is a full one and he tells you when he needs more.... :tomuch:

Mouth is doing good I dont have a pic of her but shes still alive, the other tiny guy is the second batch of babies and this guy is grown faster than Konig :yikes

• Admin
:rofl You better increase your Gel food amounts! :lol:   So,When's Pharoh going to hook up again,hmmmm????? :yeah: I want a baby for Spring!

454832[/snapback]

Well of course right now I have a breeding mop in there and wouldnt you know it he doesnt want to :tomuch:

:o You haven't smacked Pharoh on the head with that Mop yet? Geez...You're good at that so what are you waiting for??? :rofl3 What the heck,is he all pooped out from exhaustion or what? Old man..... :rofl

• Admin

:P devs there mine all mine :rofl

Konig is big man he eats so much now and about the size of a silver dollar about and 1" long and fat is all can be. Hes sister Mouth doing good but is very small, is other brother is doing well and is getting very big now.... :D