Pharoh Did It Guys

koko

• Admin

Actually konig sorry missed spelled his name :rofl3

Konig when the lights are the right way is blackish, red to him so i know hes going to be colorful as for Mouth I dont think she will make it that far since her mouth is stuck open :(

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, her mouth is stuck open? That isn't good, hopefully something will change. That would be a shame to lose her too.

Konig is what? What is he named for?

• Admin

Konig is about 1 and 1/3 inches now I think pretty big now his sister is still so small....

The other two babies are doing great one is really growning and I will get pics as soon as I can stand for periods of time..... :rofl3

• Admin

I don't know the sex but hubby wanted to call him konig :D for now.....

Man they have grown and I think Konig will be able to go into the babie tank in about a month or two he will be the size of a female betta :yikes .....

Sorry guys but like Laurie said it will be some time before I can get photos due to a recent accident :D

I'm glad Konig is doing good, but what about Mouth, is she able to eat at all? Maxi had a brother, they were the same size from the beginning, but only Maxi grew. The other fry turned pale and weak and I had to put it down. In my new batch of fry I have one who doesn't grow, but it's still bronze, swims and eats good, still hope!

Wow he is growing then isn't he?? How wonderful for you. I hope they are adding to your enjoyment right now. Focus on them, life, little lives in your hands. It is perfect timeing.

• Admin

So true Laurie thats the one thing when I wake up I do is go and see Konig....Right now hes the best thing I got for xmas and keeping my mind sane you know what I mean hun....

As for Mouth shes not doing great shes eating but I dont think she can get enough to grow much more.....I will let her keep going for another month but after this I think I might have to place her down.....Thats the sad part.

But there is 2 more of them and one is so big, hes actually growing faster than what konig did :D

• Admin

Mouth is only about a 1/2 an inch long way to small to even touch her....I wish I could help her...Weird thing is that she was the biggest one between the both of them. Then one day her mouth was stuck open dont know what happened to her...... :(

That is sad about Mouth, who knows maybe it will fix itself.

I am glad that they are giving you joy. You need that.

And to think one of the others is growing that fast, man, you'll have to give him a good name as well.

Archived