Pharoh Did It Guys

koko

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats KOKO.... they are going to be gorgeous goldies!!!

BTW.... GIVE YOURSELF A BREEDING AWARD GIRL!!!

edit... haha Laurie you noticed too! :)

Edited by Barbra44

Freeze-dried bloodworm grinds up nicely to a powder and you can just release it underwater in your fingers so it sinks since they probably can't break the surface tension. Lots of protein. Altho, now I'm dealing with smelly microworms since I'm raising carnivorous betta fry. Goldfish fry eating habits are so much easier.

Feeding is secondary to maintaining the cycle. You can practically ignore everything except the cycle and they'll thrive. Fry thrive on neglect. Don't clean the tank too much, don't over feed. It's all touch and go till you get off the liquid food and onto something less polluting.

Good luck. Mine are 10 months old and still changing. V. rewarding to get a bunch of them thru to actual fish size.

How come I get hungry when people say Chocolate Oranda?

Girl, I would have given you the breeding award already, but you are the only person who has to do it herself - it didn't let me! :rofl3

• Admin

Well it was down to Cong and Mouth. 2 fish. Now Cong looks to be the only one left. Mouth some how got her mouth stuck up and there isnt much I can do for her.....

But the other good news...........

Pharoh and Princes did it again we have 2 babies we think, I can only see one but Im sure they will do this again :rofl3

You see, once they get the hang of it, there is no stopping them. Also remember how long Pharoh had to go without - he has a lot of catching up to do! :tomuch:

Ooohhhh how exciting more babies!!! How cool. Can't wait to see them. I hope these ones do better. The poor little first ones. ONly one left huh? He must be special.

• Admin

Okay the big guys are the first batch.....Cong and Mouth :rofl3 hatched Nove 8th

The other one is just one out of 2 in there :D they were hatched on the 6th of this month

post-1-1134345846_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345854_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345861_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345868_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345877_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345884_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345891_thumb.jpg

post-1-1134345898_thumb.jpg

Cong and Mouth huh? Cute names. When do they get their colorings? Or is that chocolate I am already seeing????

I so hope they grow into monsters like their daddy. :thumbup