Pharoh Did It Guys

koko

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My lfs has alot of chocoate orandas as well, but most of them aren't the true dark chocolate color. As they grow they will turn mostly bronze in color or even orange.

Pharoh's color is rare. I have one Named CB, he isn't quite as dark but close.

:-( sorry to hear about Rupert's eye... and congratulations on the babies!!! pharoh really is a looker. :-D hehe i bet all the girlies swoon when they see him swim by. :D

I dont know about his girl friends but I sure did when i saw him for the first time :rofl3

432743[/snapback]

:tomuch: my brother just walked by the computer and read that!! its not helping his veiws on how sane i am!! :rofl :

rupert is lovely :heart im sorry about his eye though.

congrats on keeping all the fry :D

Doing good guys, I found some powder fry food and they are loving that.....Lets see how they make it now :D

432879[/snapback]

Oh thats good! I wish them luck! Its so exciting to watch fry grow! :D

Oh thats Rubert that has turned all orange and Pharoh had a fight with him when Pharoh was mating, now Rubert has only one eye cause of this. 

That very same thing happened to Herbie when MY fish were spawning. I about freaked and thought he had popeye, but I knew it wasn't. Poor baby only has one eye now, but he gets along great!

• Admin

I agree, neat thing about them now is that 2 of them are dark in color and have red/orange eyes the other two are clear in color and one of them has black eyes....this will be interesting to see what color they will be :D