Pharoh Did It Guys

koko

• Admin

Just thought I would share with those that were interested in having a Pharoh baby. He manged to breed either with Rubert or Princes. Rubert is a Orange Oranda that was Choco, Princes is a all black Oranda.....I have a tun of eggs all over the place..... :krazy:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

If I knew how to ship I would do it :D

Heres Pharoh I dont have Princes photos yet.

Oh and it had to be Princess cause looking at Rubert and the injury, Its a Boy :rofl3

post-1-1131328922_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Princess will have hers taken this week.

I removed the eggs to day into a 2 gal Eclipse tank that I bought today. I used water from the main tank, cut the leaves off of my plants that had the eggs on it, kepts the water level low, and using the light to keep it heated.

ooohhhh....congrats koko!I'm sure you'll have very beautiful miniature Pharohs :lol: If only I was anywhere near you!I would love one....

Frys are exciting..I miss raising frys...my fish somehow forgot how to spawn :rofl

Now will you look what happened! And that just happened today or yesterday?? :thud That Pharoh, just waiting until nobody looks, and then WHAM! Who showed him how to do it? :rofl3

• Admin
Now will you look what happened! And that just happened today or yesterday?? :thud That Pharoh, just waiting until nobody looks, and then WHAM! Who showed him how to do it? :rofl3

424352[/snapback]

i think it was TD's guppies that showed him, I guess 2 years of having the tank next to his got his attention.....Or the fact that Princess is a young Black Oranda, I guess she smelled good to him....

Two years - boy talking a late bloomer here! You must be so happy! FErtilized or not - that is an occassion to celebrate! :lol:

That's gotta be an unbelievable feeling. I remember I was kinda sad when I found out both of my guys were, well, GUYS!

I would love to take one off of your hands if the opportunity presented itself...unfortunately Chicago is still too far!

:bounce YAY For Pharo!!! What a Studly Fishie you have there Koko!!

When's the due date? Or are we still waiting to see if they are fertilized? How exciting for you!! Great News, If the offer is still pending when the babies arrive I would be willing to adopt a CA Fishie.. :)

:goodluck:thumb:

:o There's no way that you can tell me that Pharoh's going to be a Daddy----then to add on that it may be Princess,and not expect me to be waiting for my fish!!!!! :lol: I will be the shipping Guinea Pig,so start reading!!!!CONGRATS!!! :heart:heart

Just noticed that Pharoh has a very uniquely-shaped wen! very nice :lol:

koko, u said the moved the eggs to a 2-gal hex tank, but I read that goldfish eggs should never be removed out of water :rolleyes: or is it ok for a short period of time?

Congrats, koko. Hope they're fertile! I would suuuure looove to have one of them frys!! I'm only :hummm 3/4ths the way across the country from you :lol: