It Was So Exciting!

Fishbuddy2

OR so my Mom and Jackie thought :rofl The minute I heard Bill say jackie's Ryukin's were mating I was over there in a heart beat only to see that they were constipated and pooping all over! :rofl So I told Jackie they needed some de shelled peas....but OOPS :ignore I forgot to tell her to fast them...

Anyways I thought it was funny...Cause I got so excited thinking WOW! They must really love their new home! And then when I get there Im looking all over the plants and going WHAT the glue What? And then I see this HUGE! 10in Turd and am like HOLY POOP! Thats long poop! :yikes:lol:

They're excitment turned to disappointment real fast after I told them. They were so excited because they thought they were going to have babies.

Edited by Fishbuddy2

Hm, I wonder if that can work in your advantage, Miranda.... Go out and buy yourself a new fish, maybe a smaller one, and then tell your Mom that they had a baby after all! :lol:

The perfect excuse for anybody having a hard time sneaking new fish in!

...............*smacks fishbuddy on the head*  :angry: awww u got me all excited for a sec there until i arrived at the words "10in Turd"!!

:krazy: GEEEEHHHH!!! :krazy:

418100[/snapback]

Ouch! :rofl

ha ha ha...buy a little tiny goldie and stick it in Jackies tank? :rofl That's be something different....And then when it grows big (that is if the 6-7 inch Ryukin doesnt eat it) She'll go...That dont look like the others?