Here's......gary!

froggydella

B) Here's my biggest boy Gary!! I got all of my crew from Heather late this summer, And MAN Gary is a Bruiser!! Sharon thinks that Chewy is probably his mommy and Erikka's George is a cousin to Gary :D So here's a few shots of him, He's a bit shy it seems. But here he is in all his Glory!! He's gonna be a big ol boy!! :lol: ENJOY :heart

gary.jpggary1.jpg

Oh My, He's pretty good sized there. I saw my first big snail about a month ago and couldn't believe how big thay can get.

Thanks Everyone!! Gary is such a chracter!! He was making his way onto the key on my keyboard!!

Sharon, I was gonna get em all out later tonight and get some pics up, I was havin issues with the size of the pics, But I will get some of the rest of the crew soon:)

YAY for Snaily's!!! :bounce

Thanks Justin.. :)

I am gonna try later tonight to get them all out and get a good photo of them all!! They all seem to be napping right about now, Silly Snaily's.

Gary is definatly the "Boss" of the tank!! He just ran right over the other snaily's to get a Dang BEAN!!! :lol:

I think he'd HAVE to be a Chewy baby..... Chewy is the only female cana in Devs and Heather's lives, am I right Shar? He's a spitting image of my George. I'm suprised you got him out though Dells..................... did you let him slime around on your hand too? :)

:D Actually,I have a Caramel Cana named Turtle :yeah::lol: (Okay so Caramel reminded me of the Chocolate Turtles with the Caramel & Pecans.) :P But no babies (that I've seen yet.One clutch hatched but we'll see, ;)

Are you kidding me Erikka!! He's way to big for me to hold!! I saw the slime trail that he left on the towel last night, And OMG!! I am still warming up to him, I hold him here and there but if he starts to come out I put him down.... :rofl

Yea, After I saw your George I really thouht they looked a lot a like too!! :) Kina cool that I have a Chewy baby also!!

I need to get some canas. I want some personal bonding and my little brigs are so shy. Still fun to watch but shy. I don't mind a little slime either. Let us know the next time there's some chewy babies out there. I want one, too! :heart:exactly

Archived