Anyone In Or Near Glasgow?

mayvan

hey everyone

i'm based in glasgow scotland and was wondering if anyone from around here could recommend good retailers for all my supplies.

i went and had a look in pets at home in great western the other day but i wasnt partucularly impressed at what they had to offer

anyhoos

let me know

mayvan xx

Hello my fellow weegie! :D Welcome to Koko?s!!

I wasn?t impressed by the pets at home at the Forge either although they do seem to have the best range of water treatments, meds and other supplies for fish than any of the other pet stores I?ve been to (which really isn?t saying much!) But as for the quality of fish??

But apparently M&R Dog-fish at 466 Paisley Rd West, Glasgow is supposed to be amazing, well it made the Practical Fishkeeping List of good fish stores (top ten I think?) I haven?t been cos it?s a bit of a trek but let me know if you go and if its any good then maybe I?ll just make that journey!

B)

hey panda

i've noticed from the practical fishkeepimnng site that theres a few fishie places down paisley road west.

i'm hoping to go check them out at the weekend if i get the chance

will definately report back and let everyone know whats happening

love

mayvan xx

Yeh i'v noticed that thats where the fishy scene is! I searched on yell.com and it came up with a few places there and i got the directions for M & R and was going to walk when the weather was nice..but it just hasn't happend!!

Keep us posted on what you find! (Especially if there's any ranchus!!! Been looking and cant seem to find any!)

x

Archived