~pandora's Box~

Devs

Guest Chishower

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Look how cute!!! Look at those cheeks! awwwwwww... :heart:heart:heart Oranda Ryukin mix?

Say, I have one of those filters, are they worth using?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!? Look how cute!!!? Look at those cheeks!? awwwwwww... :heart ? :heart ? :heart ? Oranda Ryukin mix?

Say, I have one of those filters, are they worth using?

416236[/snapback]

I got this fish from Gunn.He has a Website called Fish Corner .He's calling my Fish a Broad tail Oranda.Seems that he's in the process of producing these for some British Collector's & Breeder's.That's all I know. :rolleyes::lol: As for that Box Filter, I have those in quite a few tanks seeding .I use them in Tropical/Betta/ tanks,and sometimes I throw them in other tanks just for some extra clean-up.I've used those things for alot of years and I love them for the purposes that I use them for.They certainly don't have what a Power Filter packs,but I still like to use them in combinations.

Wow Sharon - what a beautiful fish. Is it a boy or girl? I'm thinking Pandora could be a girl?

I just saw a similar fish down at the aquarium - he was definitely one of a kind but he was a touch too expensive - $100 AUD so I had to wave goodbye sadly. It's not everyday you see beautiful fish like that around Sydney - Just like Pandora :D

:lol: Kissy,I really loved that one too,but Gunn said it was a green one,and very seldom do they keep that color.His face was the cutest though- I usually don't go by color,anyway,but I kept thinking with my luck all I need is another orange Oranda! :lol: Jen,I'm not the best with sexing Goldies. :idont I've looked at the"Inny,Outy Pics" a million times,nd I still forget which is which.This one was only two months old.Gunn usually mentions what sex,but somehow we forgot about it.Pandora came to mind immediately so.......that's the name(I think after an Eggbound problem,I'd rather have a boy). Thanks all for the compliments.

:lol: Thanks everyone! I call her Pandora because she seems to get herself in alot of crap! :lol: She's been stuck 3 times since I've gotten her,and each time I'm thinking uh-ohhhh...but she has the lives of a cat. Erika,she's just a little thing.I'm terrible for guessing size but she fits in the palm of my hand and still has a little room.I adore her though and can't wait to see what other mischief she can get herself into. :rolleyes:

My goodness I just now seen this thread. Sharon "she" is a looker!! I do think she is a she. I have been studing the abdomens on males an females and there is definietly a difference in the 2, and with my theory that would make her a her. :lol:

Anyway she is a beautiful calico, very nicely marked and the perfect name for her.

I bet she is something in person, holy cow!!

WOWZERS Sharon!! How lucky are you to have such a pretty Gal like that!!

I absoulety love that little face, What a intresting fish!! You sure got a Gem there...

Pardon me if this was already asked, But how old is she abouts?

:heart You certaniltly have a cutie pie there Sharon, Congrats. Pandora is beautiful!!!!!! :heart:exactly

Archived