New Babies!

lovemypets

Since I accidentally killed most of my 55 gallon tropical tank dwellers, I have since moved my three goldies into that tank (a common, a comet, and a black moor). Today I bought them two buddies! A red cap oranda and a blue oranda. They are both precious!

By the way, I had 4 clown loaches in there with the three temporarily, and when I went to move some around today, there was only 1 clown loach! I think my biggest goldie ate the other three! Have you heard of that before! They were nearly the same size. And yes, I know, they probably shouldn't have been together in the first place, but I had them together in a 29 gallon tank for several months without any problems. Weird!

I had a hard time picking out fish today; they were all so cute and precious I wanted them all!

Congratulations!I just got a baby red cap myself..aren't they precious? :heart Will be looking forward to see pics :yeah: So sorry to hear about your loaches as well...maybe they got sick and slowed down giving the goldies the chance to eat them?! :unsure:

Archived