Ohhh I'm So Excited

nichjake

I got a ride to go back to the most amazing LFS I've ever seen and get this 30 gallon aquarium that I spotted yesterday for $25. I just can't wait to get my fishies out of this little tank that they're in now. They'll be so happy to have 30 gallons to swim in....I just cant wait! :D

I'm going to have a hard time waiting for tomorrow to come though...my mom is going to be so ticked when she finds out that I'm getting this tank, she just doesn't understand...that won't be till after I've had it at least a week though.

I help but smile every time I think about this awesome tank...argh! I wish tomorrow was now!

That is just great--today will be a long day, huh? Did they have more than 1 30 gallon for $25? If not you may want to call them and see if they'll hold if for you. I'd hate for you to get there and it's gone!!

What a great deal though and the store sounds terrific!! My in-laws live in Lansing and my mother-in-law is thinking about getting a gf. I'll have to send her there to check things out!!

Argh...my ride says he can't go till monday. I wanted to cry, it feels like someone told me Christmas has been canceled. Ohhhh, I don't know if I can wait!

Guest JustJayde

OoOooH I am so sorry :( that would totally suck :(

You have been so excited to go.

ugh well monday is still good, just not as good ;)

hang in there!! it will be worth the wait :)

:D Congrats though,your goldies are sure to love their new digs! I'm the same with waiting-it drives me crazy when I have too,and have no control over it.Maybe pass some time thinking about how you'll be decorating,etc? ;)

argh...this guy is playing with my emotions. First he said he'd take me Saturday, then Friday night he said monday. This morning he tells me he'll take me today. :D I don't know what changed his mind but I'm glad. We're going to get the tank just after lunch, ohhh I can hardly wait. :crp

It's finally set up...man I tell you it was a pain in the patoot. It looks nice though :D and my fishies like it, at least I think they do. Here are some pics, most are of the fish but you can get the jist from them.

My fish in their new house

The new tank

They look soo little in there

I know hex's arent the best but I just don't have room in my dorm for a thirty gallon rectangle type tank. At least its better than the five gallon I had them in before...no more daily water changes, Yay! :D

Archived