Dead!

Guest goldygirl

Guest goldygirl

I had 5 fish:

3 fancies: ryukin

oranda

black moor

2 rocksuckers.

my oranda caught ick very badly and so my mum and i decided to take it to be killed! :cry1

then my sister ran into the lounge and tod me that my 2 rocksuckers were dead! they had been killed by the treatment i was using to cure my ick problem! :cry1

that's 3 in 1 day!

Guest goldygirl

i dom't wanna be mean but...im quite glad it died, it'll stop infection and it'll be out of pain. i only had it for 3 weeks.

im thinking of getting an MBU puffer to put in a seperate tank, im might call it windy! lol.

im using pimafix and protozin.

i dom't wanna be mean but...im quite glad it died, it'll stop infection and it'll be out of pain.  i only had it for 3 weeks.

415439[/snapback]

I hope u still treating the tank for ich (whatever the medicine is, but ppl here at koko's always recommend salt, nothing else) cos even if the ryukin & the rocksuckers are dead, it doesn't mean the ick stops there. I recommend u keep treating the tank.

Guest goldygirl

thanks, i am.

but no ick treaters work! im afraid that my ryukins gonna die like my oranda cos he has some on his tail. im still using the medecine but with my oranda he just kept looking worse and worse.

can you recomend a good ick treater?

Archived