New Fish!

coyote ugly

One of my frys,Aj died 2 weeks ago and my surviving fry has become a bit lonely in a 40 gallon tank so I got him new tankmates :D A baby redcap oranda about 2 inches and one 1.5 inch I'm not sure if it's an oranda....she doesn't have a wen but she was in with the calico orandas.She stood out in that tank! Her color is more of a sakura coloration but I just can't tell :unsure: Will post pics soon :lol:

Will have to take pics tomorrow.....they're already snoozing :zz Haven't thought of names yet since I am sooo bad naming fish so if you have any suggestions,I'm all ears :listen: :rofl

Guest JustJayde

I vote for fishie1 fishie2 and fishie3 ;)

but then I have the "Original FISHIE!" so I am biased :rofl

congrats on the new fish, can't wait to see pics!

I have lilo and stitch,shio chan,berry(named by my 8 year old)Oreo,cherry-o,luna and thunder(named by a member here)Milkee and simon are the only fish that I named :D

Guest goldygirl

good one. or speedy and gonzalez. tom and jerry

peter and pan,

donald and duck,

micky and minnie.

sorry.. im getting a bit carried away

I appreciate all the wonderful name suggestions :D I have to ask my daughter what she likes best!

Riz,you crack me up :rofl I would be considered a HENTAI if I named them that :tomuch:

I appreciate all the wonderful name suggestions :D I have to ask my daughter what she likes best!

Riz,you crack me up :rofl I would be considered a HENTAI if I named them that :tomuch:

415473[/snapback]

Hentai is like saying you want to be Japanese but aren't right? So what did d_golem's names mean that would make you seem that way? Are they something naughty in Japanese? :blink:

Hentai is like saying you want to be Japanese but aren't right? So what did d_golem's names mean that would make you seem that way? Are they something naughty in Japanese? :blink:

416645[/snapback]

Oh hentai is something quite naughty alright :D:yeah:

Hentai means a lot of things depends on how you spell it in japanese.It could mean

transformation, metamorphosis, abnormality or the one that d_golem's have in mind...I wouldn't post it though :D

I cannot wait to see pics!  :)

That is interesting about that word... better not say the naughty one here though.  B)

416718[/snapback]

That's what I thought! :D

I've posted pics on goldfish photos if you wanna take a look see :lol:

we want pics! and hentai would probably not be the best name for a fish, or do you like an x-rated tank :D

LOL you should post a warning sign: This tank is not to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 :D :D Rofl

Thanks guys! :D

I posted pics on the forum "Your goldfish photos" if you want to check them out :rolleyes:

qtie,don't worry...I didn't name either of them Hentai :rofl I haven't named the redcap yet but the sakura is named Gracie :lol:

Archived