Ack! Not Again!

magickzzl

Well, my co-workers convinced my it would be a good idea to rescue a little friend... a little red cap comet. ack! Im so weak! No more fish, not till I get more tanks! Now Im way overstocked.... but he is really cute... almost was an eel treat...

need a name and some harrasment!

Harrassment? Why would you want us to harrass you?

OH! You could name him Artie (short for artery) for the little red cap. Like a heart. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Guest PetalFlower

Oops, I was so busy harassing you I forgot to suggest a name?

How about Unagi (sp?), which is eel sushi (I think)? Since he was going to be an eel treat? Ha ha

I think it's pronouced oo-naw-gee

oh! we have a winner! I lke Unagi!! XD

eerr... Im pretty overstocked at the moment... alittle to embarressed to say how bad... but my water perams are very near perfect :D

Congrats magickzzzl!Looking forward to see pics of Unagi :lol:

For you faithful friends fans, unagi also means "total awareness of your surroundings" :D

415322[/snapback]

I didn't know that :blink:

There was an episode where ross was trying to teach rachel and phoebe about it, and they kept trying to sneak up on eachother. Phoebe kept bringing up that unagi was eal sushi :)

Oh I almost forgot! Yay for the new fishy!!! Be careful with your water tho...

There was an episode where ross was trying to teach rachel and phoebe about it, and they kept trying to sneak up on eachother. Phoebe kept bringing up that unagi was eal sushi :)

415329[/snapback]

ooh I saw that episode of friends :rofl That was just for laugh.....in japanese,unagi is just an eel :D

ooooo dont you love those comets they are soooo cute! I love my commons and comets. I have a white one with a red cap too! Cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!

Yeah! I can't harass you for rescuing a fish!

But I can try to harass your friends/co-workers - they have to give you one tank for every five rescue fish! They can't just give you fish and nowhere to put them!

I think Unagi (my fav. sushi) is an excellent name, too! Can't wait to see the little charmer! :heart

Guest JustJayde

awwww I can't give ya heck for a rescue mission

Congrats on the new fish!

LOL yea that was a good episode "OH we can have unagi in 30 mins if we make reservations!" bwahahaha good times, good times.

YUP! Single tailed goldfish can be orange, red/white, white, or calico. Calico ones are called Shubunkins.

I have an orange comet, two sarasa comets (orange and white), a shubunkin, and a pure white common.

Here are photos of MY sarasas. See I have one with a red cap too! That is why I chose him. He is a lot bigger now!

magickzzl I cant wait to see yours! :heart

post-6615-1129938114_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1129938129_thumb.jpg

Unagi looks just like gia_ekdahl's red cap! Dad downloaded the picts, but hasnt burned them and sent them to me yet.. hold those horses a bit guys, their coming, along with my bubble eye, celestial and Jeana's Lionhead

YAY! long lost twins....

Oh and by the way I love that name! It sounds so cute.

Man cute names are just escaping me. I still have one blue oranda without a name...actually...I think Ill look around the internet tonight and see if I can find one.

:) Congrats on saving a Goldie! I worry though when you say that you're way overstocked,because I know the usual outcomes of that.Not tryin to be a Party Pooper-believe me.Overstocking can and definately will cause alot of problems down the road-It's a fact. I'm with Graham though,I think those guys at work should pitch in and surprise you with a nice new tank for being such a kind-hearted person! :lol: Good luck-I see many,many water changes in your future! :lol:

Archived