So Excited!

mrbowlerdude

I was driving around today and I found a new fish store. I had to stop in and check it out, and it turns out I knew the owners. They were the parents of a friend I knew a while back. I knew they were into fish, but never thought they would open a store.

Well turns out they're looking for some help, especially in the freshwater department. I said I knew some stuff about goldfish, and would be more than willing to help out. The only thing is that I'm in college an hour away. They said no problem, they'll hold a spot for me during the holidays and summer.

Ever since getting into goldfish I always thought it would be fun to have a job dealing with fish. I'm so excited that I have this job!!! I can teach people the right ways of caring for a fish. Woo hoo! :D

Neat!!!! Good job on the job! I wish I could get a job at a petstore. I look too young to work tho, and I don't think anyone will take a 14-looking 17 year old seriously when I tell them they can't keep 5 little commons in a large bowl x_X

That's awesome! *confetti* :D I've always wanted a job at a pet store... the only problem is that I'd be taking all the fishies and other animals home and my parents would have a coniption. ;)

Neat!!!! Good job on the job! I wish I could get a job at a petstore. I look too young to work tho, and I don't think anyone will take a 14-looking 17 year old seriously when I tell them they can't keep 5 little commons in a large bowl x_X

414097[/snapback]

Aww, lol, I know how that is... I'm 18 and multiple people have thought I look 13 (one lady even said 11 :blink: ). A few weeks ago I was doing studying between classes and someone walked by and commented that I look too young to be in college. <_< I don't think I look -that- young... :huh:

That's awesome! *confetti* :D I've always wanted a job at a pet store... the only problem is that I'd be taking all the fishies and other animals home and my parents would have a coniption.  ;)

414097[/snapback]

Aww, lol, I know how that is... I'm 18 and multiple people have thought I look 13 (one lady even said 11 :blink: ). A few weeks ago I was doing studying between classes and someone walked by and commented that I look too young to be in college. <_< I don't think I look -that- young... :huh:

414360[/snapback]

yah...I'm most often mistaken as 13-14. My little sister and her friends are freshman this year. About half didn't know who I was or why I was standing with them, and they assumed I was in jr. high! I mean, c'mon...why would I be at the highschool if I went to jr high? Also, one time my sister's guy friends came over, and they asked to see me. I got outside, and they were like, no kelsey, your OLDER sister x_X I guess three years older just doesn't cut it. My boyfriend always says I look older than other people think I do, but yah, thats my boyfriend talking lol.

Have fun with your job, don't treat yourself to too many xmas presents this year!

mrbowlerdude, that is so great!! How fun for you!! Hopefully you don't spend more on fish and equipment than you make.

Also I noticed it says you are from Ann Arbor. Are you going to school there or is that your permanent address and you go to school an hour from there? Just wondered as I'm a HUGE U of M fan!!! Go Blue!!

Also I noticed it says you are from Ann Arbor.  Are you going to school there or is that your permanent address and you go to school an hour from there?  Just wondered as I'm a HUGE U of M fan!!!  Go Blue!!

414515[/snapback]

I go to school here at U of M and I love it. My permanent address is about an hour north. Go Blue!!!

Also I noticed it says you are from Ann Arbor.? Are you going to school there or is that your permanent address and you go to school an hour from there?? Just wondered as I'm a HUGE U of M fan!!!? Go Blue!!

414515[/snapback]

I go to school here at U of M and I love it. My permanent address is about an hour north. Go Blue!!!

414601[/snapback]

Woo hoo--another Wolverine!! My husband went to school there and I loved visiting him on the weekends!! Do you know what you want to go into?

Archived