New Tank 100 Gallon- Yay!

goldrush_21

I am going ot be getting a new 100 gallon tank. DH is going to build a stand for it. Well i need to sell my 50 and 20 gallon that i still have after upgrades. They are both less than a year old. How much do you think i should sell them for. They both are going with the hood and lights. The frames on both are real wood too. Two large decorations are included with the 20 gallon. What do you think??

i also have a 10 gallon, but i am keeping it for hospital or emergency.

i bought the 50 gallon for 119.00 dollars and the 20 gallon for 80.00. thanks

Lol...I remember when I was little and we had our first garage sale wanted to sell my old stuff for really odd exact numbers. My mom told me I couldn't do that and I got upset because that was really what my things were worth!!!

Congrats on the 100 gal goldrush! What are you selling with the tanks? Is it just the glass tank, or the tank and hood/lights/filter, or accessories? What kind of equipment do you have? Take a look in the classifieds for several days to get a just for what you are up against.

100 gal! That means a max of ten goldies! If I only had the space...

What Kissy said about checking to see what other people in your area are selling theirs for is a good idea. Also, with my textbooks I made my life easier by just taking off the same amount from each book when I sold them (e.g.: The bookstore sold whatever for $80; I sold the same thing for $60).

Good Luck! Let us know how your 100 gal turns out!

Archived