I Get To Keep My Commons!

magickzzl

Alright!!! I was gunna get rid of my commons... because i felt i had no room to keep them comfortably. It broke my heart to have to find new homes, but i didnt want to crowd them in....

So my mom and I were talking and she asked me why i couldnt get something else to move fish around and keep them. (their some of her favorites, because they come right up and beg for food first) And I said because dad would kill me. She said if I make room in my bedroom, she doesnt care HOW many tanks I have!! :D Hurrah! Now just to get rid of the bed.. lol (just kidding!)

But Im gunna re-arrange, get rid of my old toy chest (I am 20 now... *sigh*) and see If I can fit in a 29 to move Mo the moore and my celestial and bubble eye all in, move the ranchus BACK into the 16, and let the orandas and commons have the 40! I was thinking the 40 was to small for them, but my mom said if we move like we want to, I can get like a 75! (think they will be alright for a while? I hope!)

So I gatta get moving! I have the 6 fish in that 40 right now.. (bad bad magic!) and i need to ship off Mr. lionhead to Jeana.... XD Im excited!!! (I bought the bubbleye and celestial to ease my greif over having to loose the commons, because I know they dont get so big... lol, but Im really booked!)

my dads gunna flip when he finally figures out how many tanks i have going... (he kind of ignores me and my pets most of the time...)

oh boy.. and Im bringing home a chin soon, he's gunna not be a happy camper... oh well, he can deal!

Oh, Magic! That is such great news! YEAH! :yay: THose fish sure are smart, sucking up to your mom like that! :teehee

Can you use the toy chest as a stand for one of the tanks?

Can't wait to see pix once you get it all rearranged!

PS - Kissy - I just love your new avatar!

no.. its actually an old baby cradel.. big wooded heavy beast. made an excellent toy box for many years, but now its a junk holder.... gatta send it off.

Im thinking with the upcoming large rodent cage, I am gunna look into a 30 cube tank, or something close, doesnt take up to much floor area (my room is tiny and cramped as it is!) but will hold the water i need. no hexes though, have heard nothing but bad things about hexes...

and yes, if the Chinchila trusts you, they are very cuddley!

Archived