Just Got A 29 Gal Tank

I counted 31 fish in my 50 gal tank. I begged my parents to get me another tank and the 29 gal will have to do for now. I might get a 150 gal in 4 months and replace my 50 gal with the 150. the 29 gal will go into the corner of the dining room. got it on a sale real cheap too. that tanks a beauty and will defenetely help with overcrowding :happydance

the 29 gal tank is physically in my, or rather my parents house, waiting for the cabinet to be built and the chores to be done. how many tanks do you have? im sure a deal can be made with your husband and when you get another tank, cant it supplement rather than replace if room permitted? I have a 10 gal, a 29 and a 50. the 50 might have to be sold to make room for the 150 I hope to get. no more room for the 50 then but ill be glad enough I wont complain :happydance

• Admin

Well being in a one bedroom apartemnt and having a 36 gal, 45 gal, 20 gal and a 13 gal tank with an outdoor pond, hubby thinks Im nuts :lol

I want to buy a home and have one room devoted to goldfish and maybe one of these days I will open up a KGW shop :D .

I cant wait to see photos of your tanks that would be cool if you can :)

Congrats on your new tank Lovely_Goldfish!! That should definitely help with your situation. I was at vvvv the other day and I saw a 150 gallon tank, it cost about $450! Not including the stand! :blink: A little costly for me, but I could just see my goldfish in it! Hopefully someday! Good luck getting your tank as well Koko! Most of my family and friends think I'm nuts also! But hey, we love our fish! :D

why thank you guys :happydance anyway a pond outside your apartment? is it a private pond or like belongs to the entire building? do they give you your own private land? I know very few apartments that come with your own land. one bedroom? thats pretty small. I can see why, you are running out of room :( any chance you can get a 3 bedroom apartment, one room for you, one for your husband and of course one to fill with like 10 fish tanks :happydance oh how big is your pond? 150 gal tank at $450? no thanks, ill see if I can get a used one or wait for a sale. I dont think its worth more than $220 for a $150 gal

• Admin

:lol Take some time looking for a good deal :)

Nope my pond is a 30 gal barrel, its my own on my porch. They dont mind at all as long as I make it quite :) I cant efford a three bed room the housing around here is pretty Expencive but one of these days I will be saving for a home :)

Aww nice koko :)

I saw your fish, they are wicked!

If only i could afford a ammonia, nitrate and nitrite kit :'( .

went today, saw one for $100.00 (Aus Money) !!!!!! AWWWW how am i gunna afford that at 13 :o

Archived