The Festival Of Fishkeeping ? My Pictures

Lozbug

Wow it looks like you had a good time, both of you!! They had a lovely variety didn't they? Thanks for letting us "come" with you and share the day!!

sands - there were somne for sale... veiltails, jikin, oranda, celestial, shubunkins... wild guppies, endlers, bettas, discus....

Lucy got a Ranchu and i got 2 pair of endlers :heart

It was a fantastic weekend, so many fish, such a beautiful varity of goldfish - such temptation!

Wowi, what wonderful goldfish!! And others as well!! I would definetely have taken home a few veiltails and bristols, those are my favorites.

But those discus looked stunning too! :heart That big lizard, was that a monitor lizard?

I think Koko would love to add your pictures to the "goldfish show" section, Loz... :happydance

YAY!!! Those pics were great!! Thanks for posting them up, Looks like you had fun!!!!! :)

I loved the black and white koi, man some of those dudes were HUGE!! Haven't seen them that big ever!! Amazing.

I also was curious about the Aqua-Scaping? I am curious to know what that is exaclty?? ^_^ Looks neat!!

Those marine fish were georgous also, That FROGGY was to die for!! Love that guy....

Awesome pics!! B)

Archived