Sea Monkeys (?)

Jeana727

I went to a new LFS. They have lots of salt water tanks (One giant tank with a BEAUTIFUL Black Tip Shark!! One of the prettiest animals I have ever seen!!!) I think he will be their attraction to get people in!

They have several goldie tanks. But they looked a little cloudy & off color. I think they are just cycling so I didn't get any (Even though they had the tiniest cutest pearl scale I have ever seen......he was soooo round it looked like someone had taken a regular goldie and filled him with air!! ) :rofl

Oh yea...the reason I am posting :huh: They keep a tank of LiVE Brine Shrimp!! WooHoo! For a dollar I got two scoops (propably 10,000 shrimp but I didn't count! :lol:

I put some in my tanks and the fish went NUTS!!

I think I'll stop by every now & then (any excuse to go to a fish store) & get them this treat!!

:yeah:

They caught a bunch of them! I think the "hunt" is good exercise for them (both mentally & physically) After they finished chasing & eatting I waited a little while then rinsed out my filter cartridge of excess shrimps. At $1.00 for thousands of shrimps I don't worry about rinsing out some! :exactly

Archived