Meeeeet...

x-Lucy-Fish-x

at the festival of fishkeeping iv just got back from (pics will be up when iv done this post :krazy: ) i found a fish!!

Lozbug helped me chose.. took a very long while.. i probably bored her outta her mind! "mmm, this one or that one.. oh but theres those too over there... oh look how cute he is.. oh but il need a bigger tank for him... oh how big do they get.. but those a rare.. but those are cute"

in the end it was a choice between a tiny ranchu (who is actually twice as big as Emsley!) or a celestial with pom poms or a calico fantail or a baby Jikin..

ok im not gonna go on forever.. heres the pics of him!

festivaloffishkeepingshow047.jpg

festivaloffishkeepingshow048.jpg

festivaloffishkeepingshow049.jpg

he/she just needs a name!

d_golem passing up a ranchu? That's a first.

I love your new ranchu. I think you should name it Heyward. :D

And I think a jikin would have needed a bigger tank than a ranchu full grown, so good choice!

d_golem passing up a ranchu? That's a first.

I love your new ranchu. I think you should name it Heyward. :D

And I think a jikin would have needed a bigger tank than a ranchu full grown, so good choice!

412252[/snapback]

thats why i didnt get the jikin.. i was trying to think which would be happier in my 20 gal tank than which would make me happier, and hey if my fish is happy.. im happy! :D

He/She has a name now, i named him/her last night after going offline (sorry onefish3, i probly woulda used Heyward)

Devereaux!! i found it under boys names but i think it works fine for a girl (if he/she is one!)

in fact ya know what!! Devereaux-Heyward!! :yeah:

i know that fish ..... :D

glad to see he is happy :) and i didn't mind helping you choose - if i was picking a new goldie i would have been the same!

Devereaux is an excellent choice! it's got class ;)

Archived