Is This Normal?

puggirl

i bought a lovely kind betta for my mums 23 gallon community tank, that hold 6 neon tetras to sucking fish two peach barbs 4 ballon mollies and three platties.

and i just wondering as my mums betta is just so active he never stops sewimming, he looks very happy, gut he never stops moving, he doesnt get picked on mby anyone and they all live excellent together, he is not scared of anyfish as they all swim together when they want food ect, i just asking about this as i have never seen such an active betta, but then again i have only seen them in those horrible tiny jars. and they just say in one spot with there nose to the surface. and i just cant believe the beauty of this fish, he is truelly amazing and such a cutie pie.

Ah Im sure he rests when you guys aren't looking! I bet he just so happy and feels so free with all the space. And if he's not harming the other fish and the fish aren't harming him. I'd say its a good set up!

yes thats what i thought cos, they all look so happy, and he is just brilliant, his finage is just so lovely along with his colour, he is blue with some red on the ends, and they all live in harmony. i just love bettas, i gonna set up a tropical tank i want to buy one like my mums and just have a kind betta and some neon tetras.

cool thanks guys, sorry everyone i cant get a pic at the moment cos i havent got my camera here it is at my house which is an hour away, but i can next week i will do a post next weekend and show you. :)

Archived