Shark Egg

monkeyknukles

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys looks like maybe a week left. the little shark has grown alot he has stopped moving and his egg yolk is about the size of a marble hopefully any day now he should come out I'm gonna put the movie camera in front of the tank just in case i'm at work when he hatches i'll send pics when he/or she is hatched

We have one at work that we've been watching for about a month or so now. I think its still got about another month to go or so. I have seen them hatch and its really neat. Post pics when it hatches!

• 1 month later...
:krazy: SWEET :krazy: hey everyone he just hatched a little bit ago my wife lokked at him maybe an hour ago to see if it was still moving we were starting to think it wouldn't hatch we ate dinner on the couch and then there he was i guess he is between 5 or 6 inches long pretty brown and black stripes he is cool as anything.So he finally hatched doing good for now i'll hope for the best. Padda i paid 40 US dollars for the egg,been 2months or so since i got it :newfish i'llget pics soon .gave no warning so i didnt have the cam on it

Congrates Monkeyknukles Cant wait to see pics tailking to a friend at LFS he said getting them to eat can be the hard bit, whats he going to share hes home with ?

Ps $40 thats so cheep why are so many things cheeper that side of the pond . . . . . . . aah thats right it because we put up with being robbed :huh:

Ps $40 thats so cheep why are so many things cheeper that side of the pond . . . . . . . aah thats right it because we put up with being robbed  :huh:

441381[/snapback]

What does that mean? I don't get it.

Congrats on the new sharky!!! I bet it's cute! (and mean as all get out)

The reason some things are more expensive in england then they should be is because we will pay it as a race we will moan but we still pay extra even when we know we shouldn't have to eg cigarettes, alcohol, fuel, flights and now it would appear banded cat shark eggs :)

Edited by Padda's pal

thank you reef man here is the first pic of my baby shark http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/nomadfkr/000_0156.jpg

he got a little upset with me taking a pic so i'll get some more later,S/he has been eating great i cut up squid into little pieces and feed him with long forcepts,it's fun watching him eat