that were big so im wondering if bettas grow

big like goldfish or have the same growing

system like the food the space

1 goldfish = 10gal ????

im not sure because im new when it coems to bettas

okay well

:hi BYE

Oh, that looks awfully familiar! You found my setup! :D

Thats actually a 10 gl tank. In the inserts you see at the bottom of the pictures, are the males (some make very nice bubble nests there), and in the rest of the tank are the females swimming freely. The insert holds up to 5 bettas, and currently I have 3 10gl tanks set up like that, with around 8 bettas in each tank.

I found that way of setup very practical. The males grow and look happier because they enjoy filtration, not a little container with no filter. They have the looks of a natural tank with plants and rocks, and the females develop eggs better since they are in constant companionship with males. Thats all run by a spongefilter in each tank, and weekly 15% water changes, with added salt in the water. Bettas like that....

Glad you enjoy it! :hi

I was plaing to do this with a 10 gal i really like

the idea that they can see each other *the males and females*

if you have no problem with me doing this

since this was your idea i would like to do the same thing

Well, usually the females are the better escape artists, but in that case they dont get a chance. I bought those reptile covers for the 10 gl tank, its basically just a frame with some netting on top and costs around $8 a piece. No escaping in my house! :D

And yes, Black Oranda, feel free to do the same setup! I bought those compartments on Aquabid. You can find sellers there under the breeding section all the way to the right! :hi

Archived