Well, This Is It

balashark

'sup to all my trop peeps :)

i guess this will be my last night on here for a little bit, tomorrow's my rehearsal dinner and bachelor party #2; then saturday's the wedding!! then it's off to sunny panama city for a week where we prolly won't see much sun ;) ...cuz of the weather, jeeze. B)

anywho, i've got a couple different people comin to look after our various pets, you should see the care sheets,,, and all i'm askin 'em to do is feed! jeeze, i'm so over protective.

i'm puttin kokos forum here on the fishy care sheet, so if you get any posts about my fish PLEASE answer quick :please i'm sure ya won't tho.

well, talk to y'all later.

thanks all.

all my fishies are doin great, all bigger and fatter then when i left. i'm kinda surprised to be honest; but no troubles at all. not sure why i'm surprised, but i am.

and of course i'd be coming back to kokos, that's all i thought about. ok, that's a lie, but still ;) i had to come back on here and find out what's new in the fishy world. thanks again for keepin an eye out.

thanks kissy.

oh, we had a wonderful time. one morning we went down to the water and saw a bunch of little baby fish schooling around in the water (can ya tell i'm trying to keep this at least somewhat related to fish ;) ) not sure what they were, maybe minnows? i dunno. then there were these other fish down at the bottom that i swear looked like big corys from the pics i've seen on here. definitely some kinda bottom feeder.

i might see if i can't get a pic or two from last week posted in the appropriate non-fish section tomorrow.

Archived