Just Some Paranoid Questions

gumbo

Ok I have two questions.

My first is that there are hundreds of tiny, sand sizes bubbles floating through out the water and some attached to my black moore's chin area ( below his mouth) I am positive that they are bubbles, I just want to know if this is normal and how do I get rid of them? My water params are ammonia=0, nitrite=0 and nitrate=10. 20 gallon tank.

Than, I have an oranda in another tank( QT tank) and everything is going fine except there is a little tiny tiny patch of white on his wen. I heard that this could be wen growth. Is that most likely what is is or should I be worried? HIs params are same as the other tank. His tank is salted .2% and I just got done treating him with melafix for some raggid fins. 10 gallon tank.

I would post pictures but I don't have a digital camera that I know how to operate lol, I'm bad at figuring things out :rolleyes:

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Do you have an aeration system that produces those hundreds of tiny bubbles? I got a filter that produces lotsa tiny bubbles and it's ok :D and yup they do occasionally got stuck on my goldies ;)

Archived