Hiya

siansy

:D

Hello all,

Took me a while to find this bit of the forum. I must be truly addicted now.

My name is Sian (it's Welsh pronounced Sharn). All my friend and family call me Siansy. I'm 34 and live in the outskirts of London. Two kids Zak 14 and Ilona 11, 16 year old moggy called Asher and two wonderful fishes Dylan and Pablo. Oh I nearly forgot about my partner Tobi.

We ventured into the world of fish as Ilona had a Hampster who passed away and although she wanted another one we would go for fish as (oh how wrong we were) as they would be less time consuming to care for. Goit the fish first with littole knowledge then found Koko's and here we are.

I'm a Creative hair stylist , hair sculptures my specialality. As I'm am freelance gives me plenty of time to browse on here. Over the years I have tackled many different subjects and careers and have a long backgroung in the World of Arts and crafts. Photography (although taking pictures of fish needs more work) and have some very varied courses under my belt. For me variety is the spice of life and I love to keep the brain cells active.

I love to party and laughing keeps me young. I must say you lot on here have some great sense of humours. Loving music many kinds and have seen many of the greats live over the years. Rolling Stones Twice. Music and Art festivals are a passion of mine.

So happy to have found this site what a wonderful bunch you all are :heart

Love hugs and kisses Sian xx

Hello Sian! :)

It is nice to learn about you! I especially love meeting people from the UK as that's where my fiancee is from. I was just in London (the Uxbridge area) about 1.5 months ago. It's great there! I love the 'hiya'! :D

• 2 weeks later...

:D

Cheers all,

It is nice to learn about you! I especially love meeting people from the UK as that's where my fiancee is from. I was just in London (the Uxbridge area) about 1.5 months ago. It's great there! I love the 'hiya'!

Florrisa what a small world. I live in Uxbridge. Shame I didn't know before as you could have come and met Pablo and Dylan.

Where did you go in Uxbridge? You must let me know if you visit again. Did you get many Hiya's

Sian x

:) Hey Sian,Welcome to Koko's! Your work must be something else! Would love to see some pics of your Hair Sculptures. I bet those creative juices can really flow!!! :lol:

Guest PearlscaleFan

OMG UXBRIDGE!! I LIV IN HAYES!!!!!!! :o:o OMG SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMG your lfs must be the maidenhead aquatics in hillingdon right? It rules!!!

:welcome :

Woooooot wooooot!!! London Borough of hillingdon for life!!!! Wheee!!! OMG I love Hillingdon, its so green, Jus cross the bridge to London Borough of Ealing and godddd isit polluted or what? Wow and we have most of the grand union canal lol

OMG UXBRIDGE!! I LIV IN HAYES!!!!!!!

Hi Pearlscale fan,

It is such a small world. I am actually in Cowley five mins walk from Maidenhead aqauatics. Yes I do love it there. Another good one is the Aquatics centre on the Bath Road near Heathrow airport. I know Hayes very well.

What I love about living hear is how central it is to everywhere and although we are classed as west London we are right next to loads of green places like Langley and Black Park and Denham. My friends from Central London always say we are right out in the sticks.

Cheers Devs, I'll sort some pics out and get them posted.

Guest PearlscaleFan

Yeah I love the bath road!! I catch th 85 bus down Bath road to slough lol it is really green!! Hillingdon borough is very green inded! After Denham Iver comes right? Or do you hve to go throught Berkshire before you get to Buckinghamshire? Hmm.... lol wow btw Nice to meet you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived