How Many Hours A Day . . .

fantailfan1

How many hours a day do you spend on Koko's Goldfish website? (Be honest.)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend on Koko's Goldfish website? (Be honest.)

• Less than one hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • More than 2 hours

Guest PetalFlower

That's a pretty funny question. I've only just gotten on to the message board, but I'd say I spend at least 2 hours, if not more. I spend my whole lunch break and then a few hours every evening.

There must be some kind of addictive subliminal coding on this site!! :9

Or maybe it's just because Koko's is just that great of a site! I've never been a member of a message board before, but everyone here seems to be really genuine and really care about their fish and that makes me happy! :fishtank:

By the looks of it I should've made 2-3 hours, 3-4 hours and 4 or more hours options!! The results so far make me feel better. I'm not the only one . . .

I'll be sure and show this to my husband, too. He's amazed at the amount of time you can spend learning about goldfish!!

And, PetalFlower, I agree with you--this is one terrific site!! Great members, great advice, great everything! :heart

I voted 1-2 hours. But it may be more (especially weekends!!) Weekends I go buck wild!! I usually sign in & out all throughout the weekend! :krazy:

Abouot 3-4 hours average active in the forum, logged on pretty much all day

:blink: Wow d_golem!!!! That is why your beating me on your posts! LOL! I think we joined at about the same time, huh? hahahaha Id have to quit my job to keep up with you! :lol:

Abouot 3-4 hours average active in the forum, logged on pretty much all day

:blink: Wow d_golem!!!! That is why your beating me on your posts! LOL! I think we joined at about the same time, huh? hahahaha Id have to quit my job to keep up with you! :lol:

410791[/snapback]

Lol haiyaaa I'm not that severe, gia!! :lol: I just replied to any new posts if I can hehehe (well, maybe I'm a bit overboard but this forum is so nice :D )

PS: I'm also doing my homework when i'm online so it works out well hehe :lol:

Lol yeah Im on here all the time, I just dont post as much because I really dont have that much advice to give!!! Im still a newbie. Im the one asking all the questions usually. lol

I'm usually on from 8 to 9:40 every morning and then 5- 11 or so at night. I should be doing homework but what fun is that?

Same here Gia.

I probably average about 1-2 hours a day, but sometimes I lose track on weekends. I'll get on the computer to do homework, check in at Koko's "real quick" and be on for the next 3 hours, just looking at stuff.

Always far longer than I should be. Just pop on to do something else and always have to have a look on here. I find myself still here a couple of hours later and quickly have to rush round the housework before the brood come home.

Lol yeah Im on here all the time, I just dont post as much because I really dont have that much advice to give!!! Im still a newbie. Im the one asking all the questions usually. lol

410808[/snapback]

I joined the same day you did and I have about half the number of posts you do!! I guess I just don't have that much to say (or enough time in the day)--maybe once I feel a little more confident in my fish keeping abilities!! :)

Guest Chishower

Prolly 8 or 9. o.o

Seriously, college hasnt started yet, I dont have a job or a car, so I stay online from about noon till 3 am, and kokos is normally open in a window in case I get bored and pop over.

I have no life!!! :krazy:

OK - I voted 1-2 hours but that is because i gave an estimated average. usually, I spend lots of time at once and then I get busy and am away for a while - but I get caught up! If I gave a weekkly estimate, i would say I am in the ballpark (way) for the third answer! :D Good question! THis place is very inviting!

THANKS, KOKO! :heart

THis place is very inviting!

THANKS, KOKO!  :heart

411307[/snapback]

Yes, I agree and by the poll results so do many members!! I hope Koko gets a chance to peak at the results so she can see what she's done for our lives!!! (And more importantly for our fishies! :heart )

Archived