Recommendations

GFandy

Well i'm looking to get some pretty good goldfish, possibly for showing.

What online sites for buying GFs do you recommend? I'm looking for orandas, ryukins, lionheads, ranchus. Especially blue orandas & ranchus, and chocolate ryukins.

I already got on my list:

Gunn www.fish-corner.com

Tommy www.goldfishnet.com

Rick www.goldfishconnection.com

any others?

also i'm looking for a good large tank 75+ gals

where might i find a good tank builder online that you might recommend?

i have an ebay store : http://stores.ebay.com/Custom-Aquariums_W0...storeviewQQtZkm

and my LSF that has a 75 gal with stand and hood w/ 2 lights for $475.00 and free shipping...how does that sound?

o yea admins i wasn't sure where to go about putting this soo feel free to move it if its in the wrong place!

thanks

andy

Dandy Orandas is also nice. It is not an online seller, but produces a dvd with his to sell on it. You only pay s/h on the dvd and you get to see close to 300 fish on it. The good thing about it is you can see them swim, if there is any "strange" things with them.

Ranchu and others get it to just watch all the pretty fish, I myself have not seen it but am trying to get in contact with the seller to possibly go look at his stuff in Ohio.

Good luck with your endevor it sounds exciting.

OMG i can't believe i forgot to put dandy orandas on my list...i'm sooo sillly lol

yess very big plans, Koi AMerica got me into wanting to show goldfish, they were all sooo cute and the big ones were gorgeous.

stilll bigger plans>>> buy a reef aquarium, get tank raised fish/ inverts, raise a bunch of anemones, and corals. Finish High school, go to college, become a marine biologist, apply that knowledge to important things...(help save the reefs), also get a another job that pays well to support funding for that endevour

my mother says i have expensive dreams LOL

but for now working on show goldfish and koi (don't think i'll ever show koi though)

andy

Archived