Anyone Want To Recommend...

maries

orandas are pretty hardy as well as ryukins :D Orandas are one of my fave though!Just can't resists those chubby little cheeks :rolleyes: Good luck and please post pics when you get one :lol:

I'd have to say fantail. My fantail is like a cat--9 lives. She has survived 2 1/2 years in a bowl *gasp*, cycling my new tank (since the lfs said I could put her in after 24 hrs) and getting stuck in a tank ornament that we had to cut in order to get her out. She's quite a fish and I'd have to say quite hardy!! :heart

Yay :newfish:heart I went with the oranda, this one is all orange, about 3 inches all together or so...they had a good selection at vvvv, all diff kinds, usually I don't see that many. Will take a pic once he/she is settled,, is in qt right now, still a little scared of me, but is a cutie. :D:heart

YAY! ORANGE ORANDA! I have one too! His name is Pumpkin and he's the CUTEST!!!!!! Glad you found a fishie! We will be waiting for pics!

Well, my little one is perking up a little more today, here's some pics, still thinking of a name.. the pics aren't very clear, all I have is a cell phone camera :blink:

he/she is soo scared of me still though so I had to use my handy net to herd he/she in the corner. Is in a qt rubbermaid so it isn't that clear but here ya go :heart

post-6551-1129327845_thumb.jpg

post-6551-1129327864_thumb.jpg

Yes, still pondering over a name.. Pumpkin is a good one! (don't worry I won't steal it ;) ) I'm thinking maybe something to go with Halloween though since she's (a she at least for now =x) orange and got her in Oct. :D

Archived