My Pangpang, Rip

Happy Oranda

My pangpang passed away this morning. :cry1

I have tried my best, I even used Penicillin in his last couple of hours, but...I failed. I feel guilty that I could not save him. Psychologically, me and my girlfriend cannt afford to lose him. He has got such a good character. He was so friendly that I could feed him from my hands from the 1st second he came to my home.

It is life, isnt it? No body can change it. I just hope he will still remeber me in the heaven of goldie.

IMG_0078.jpg[/img]

I followed your efforts to save your sick fish, along with toothless, in the disease forum and am very sorry about this outcome. You really gave it everything you had and should not feel like you failed. Fishy Heaven, what a pleasant thought. :angel

Take care

Just like Fantailfan said, I'll bet he could never forget someone who cared so much for him. He was beautiful, and know that whatever happened it wasn't your fault.

Rest in Peace Pangpang. :heart

:cry1 Bye bye Pang pang. You did your best and more. I though about pang pang before I'd even logged on this morning and hoped for a small miracle. It makes me so cross that some of the meds that may have helped are not available for us in the UK.

She knew you loved her.

I am so sorry to hear about Pangpang! I am sorry I was not able to follow your saga as I was in the trenches, too. I lost my Jean Lafitte - all I can say is that they are swimming free together in perfect water! :heart He is still a beautiful fish as he is with us in our hearts and memories! :angel

Archived