Goldfish Pic Of The Week

fantailfan1

I sent a pic in for gf pic of the week a few weeks ago. How do I know if Koko received it? Also are all pics eventually used or does she pick her favorites and then not use some of them. I noticed she usually does them by groups (ryukins one week, comets the next). So does she wait til she gets six of one type them use them?

Just wondering how it all works . . . . (and if/when I should send more pics in :) )

I used to try to only send one in after she had used one that I had already sent. But now-a-days, there are so many photos submitted, she has no problem making sure that your photos do not come up in sequential weeks. Koko is very smart and very good at remembering photos - trust that she will not forget your photo. It will appear when a group that it fits into comes up or whatever. She does not forget any photo - they all appear sooner or later..... :)

That said, yes, the picture of the week has been a little less than a weekly event recently, for Koko has not been feeling well and is having some difficulty keeping up with everything at this time. Trust that she will do the best that she can. Your photo will appear - sometime in the fairly near future.

Feel free to send what photos you wish into her as you get them. I make a separate folder on my computer with the photos I have submitted in it. That way I can make sure that I do not accidentally post up something I have already submitted.

Sending your best "get well wishes" to Koko couldn't hurt, either. :D

ive been meaning to ask a question about pic of the week for ages, but where do we see the pics and vote... do we vote? i know theres a board that announces the winner each week but how did the winner win!?

sorry its probably so obvious and i havent seen it!

Go here:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=36840

You can view the pictures up for this week. There is a voteing poll at the top, and you click on the fish picture that you like. It automatically tallies it up for Koko. You can watch how the numbers come in during the week if you wish.

:)

daryl.....

It's hard to imagine Koko being ill when the site is running so smoothly, thanks to her helpers.

GET WELL wishes to Koko and a :thanks to all the helpers :goodjob

Archived