Photos Photos And More Photos!

gialeigh

I know they arent goldie photos. but there are fish photos that I thought maybe some people would be interested in seeing! We went to Sea World, San Diego, CA over the weekend and say lots of neat stuff. We also went to Death Valley and I thought Id share some of those pics too because Im sure some people may want to see what that looks like. :)

Ok First here is Sea World:

Here are some penguins! Awww...

post-6615-1128985413_thumb.jpg

Lol I have no clue what they are.... I have a lot more photos comming though! Takes a while to upload.. :P

ah sorry I still have more. Had to let hubby use the computer for a sec. Ok...shall we continue?

STARFISH!!! I got to hold a starfish! Woohoo! I thought that was soooo cool. They feel pretty neat.

post-6615-1128989593_thumb.jpg

This is my Husband, Chris. We got to pet the sting rays too. He thought it'd be funny to send this photo to his mom because he had a little encounter with one of these at the beach once. It put a hole all the way through his foot and severed and artery that was near his ankle. He was lucky that day because he lost a lot of blood. Scared the daylights out of his mom. Lol. I think he was 15 or so at the time.

post-6615-1128989929_thumb.jpg

Let's go see the manatees!!!!!

The house I used to live at had a little canal running alongside the house. I used to see alligators and manatees in there all the time! It was neat to see them again because its been awhile.

post-6615-1128990054_thumb.jpg

Ok I think that is all Im going to post of Sea World....

So here is Death Valley, CA. It was only about 90 today, but in the summer the average temp. is about 120. All the white you see is salt. This used to all be under the ocean and the salt is what is left after the ocean dried up. It looked just like snow in person, and it does in the photos too. It was very pretty and so quite out there.

post-6615-1128990234_thumb.jpg

Argh! I had to make the photo too small...guess you cant read it. Oh well.

Here is a chunk of salt! Yay! I had to lick it just to make sure. Yup. Tastes like salt. hahahha

post-6615-1128990606_thumb.jpg

Ok last one. WHEW! All the uploading is enough for me. Anyway....hope you enjoyed looking at my vacation pics!!!!! See ya! :D

post-6615-1128990779_thumb.jpg

Oh and those fish on the first page...they were about 5 feet long LOL! I wish I had a photo of me standing next to it so you could see the size of them, but it was hard to get a decent photo as it was because the flash kept getting in the way.

Archived