I Promised Myself I Wouldn't But....

nichjake

Yesterday I went to a store that I had been meaning to go to since I moved to East Lansing at the end of August. It is a family owned pet store and before going I promised myself that I wasn't going to get another fish....especially after Dante. I feel somewhat guilty but I now have a :newfish . For some reason I feel like I've cheated on Dante but hes gone and I cant stand having an empty tank just sitting around. I'm not sure exactly what kind of fish it is though, the tank said Black Moor but my fish is kind of a blackish/brownish/gold color. Almost like the color of fry before they change but a little darker. The fish is built like a moor but its eyes are a little smaller than most.

I think my new fish is a girl, but its hard to tell, she moves around so much. She is a lot more active than Dante was and a lot more alert, which leads me to believe that Dante was sick.

I'll post picks when I get a chance, I don't want to freak my new little one out.

I don't know, I think I'm going to give it a couple days and see if any names just pop up that I really like, if I can't decide than I will definatly turn it over to you guys to name her....

Anyways, I managed to get a couple pics, here they are

My new baby #1

My new baby #2

Archived