Jeana727, Still Wanna Lionhead?

magickzzl

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo cute! I think (if we can figure out how to get him here!) that I am gonna name him ARNOLD after the governor of your great state!

Aww, we finally get to see the lionhead that Jeana's been waiting so long for! He looks like he's in pretty good health too--no frayed fins and such.

There's a thread where you post pics of your fish that toothless posted a link explaining how to ship a fish. It's from when Erika sent him Spud? You've probably seen it, but I'll see if I can find that link that he posted. I know it's from Koivet, but nothing other than that.

Edit: Okay, found it. Let's see if this works...

shipping fish

Or maybe this...

http://www.koivet.com/html/articles/articl...?article_id=132

Named after Arnold! :thud Now, if that isn't a good sign of the darling getting some muscle on him really fast! :rofl

Kissy are you tryin' to steal Arnold? :rofl

naaa, I am kiddin' I think you would be a PERFECT back-up MOM! There real only problem is distance & cost. I am not poor but I ain't rollin' in dough either :blink:

I thought of having a ship Arnold marathon telethon!

everyone send a dollar :yeah::huh:

California to Georgia...that's a long way! How much is the total? I might be interested in sending a dollar. It might be a bit tho, my dad is still upset with me for using up all his stamps :o I gotta wait til he's used some and won't notice if one is missing.

:wub: Kissy, you are a sweetheart! I was kidding (unless Jerry Lewis WOULD consider doing a telethon for this cause) :rofl

We have to see if shipping this far is safe for the fish AND financially do-able! Wait and see as this story unfolds! :exactly

I cant fund all of it, but I can definently donate some for it. He's eating like a pig, and has discovered that my melon swords are tasty! nummers! :D

Archived