Qtie Says Hi Again.. .and Is Very Ashamed..

Guest qtie

Okay, for the people who actually remember me...

I'm back :)

I used to visit here all the time, and was actually planning on doing some artwork for some members of this forum (like Ranchugirl). Unfortunately, there were some not so nice developments in my personal life , thanks to the worst ex-boyfriend a girl can have... :cry1 Long story short: i lost my email accounts, my internetconnection, my pictures online and the possibility to frequently visit this forum :cry1 I must have let at least Ranchugirl down, we were in the middle of making arrangements for a drawing... I must seem the most un-trustworthy person in the world and I am very sorry.

But now, I FINALLY have my own internetconnection in my own home in a different city, and i am working really hard to get my own website, for selling my art. It will take me some time, but i'll get there!

Unfortunately i could not take my goldies with me to my new place, but they enjoy life to the max in my mom's garden pond. They have grown immensely, look like colored whales imo :D I still love em to pieces tho, and they are happy and healthy.

So my sincere apologies to Andrea, and other people that contacted me for a drawing. I'll visit Koko's frequently again from now on. I hope it's still the great place it was when i last visited!

Hi Gtie!!

I am so sorry that you had to go through such a rough spot in your life, and no, I haven't forgotten you. You come to my mind quite often - there is a famous ranchu breeder in Belgium, and the Netherlands are so close to Belgium, that your name pops into my head every now and then.

I figured you might have maybe some problems, and I am glad you got through it all. I don't feel like you let me down, there are so many things in life sometimes that get a hold of you, and you can't do anything about it. I am just glad everything worked out, and whenever you are ready and have a little time, you give me a holler! :hug

Don't be a stranger now.... :flowers

thank you all so much :D I'm very glad to be back and of course I very much want to do that promised drawing for you Andrea!

I don't know anything about a famous ranchubreeder in Belgium, you shouldn't have told me :D But, now you did, would you be so kind to give me the webadress? Doesn't hurt to have a look :newfish:lol: It's hard not to have a tank in my room, i miss going to sleep while watching my fish.

My life is actually pretty good right now, so i'm a happy camper :D I have a very sweet new boyfriend, who is a fishlover also. He's into cyclids, especially malawi. He just started a new tank.

Well, enough about this, i'm going to be here more often again, i won't post that much but i will put some art back online as soon as possible.

Thanks for giving me this kind welcome back! I missed Koko's alot!

The famous ranchu breeder is called Geert Coppens and unfortunately his website is down :( dunno why. he's got some nice pics and videos of ranchus and jikins in that site.

Maybe u can have a look at his name in a phone book and contact him? :yeah:

then i have to know first in which part of belgium he lives... the dutch or french part. If he lives in the dutch part i might go and visit him sometimes.. Can you give me the URL of his site anyway? then i can visit it when it's back online.

Sounds like things are going a lot better for you! Dating someone who's into fish makes it a lot easier to explain why you have to do certain things for your fish.

And let us know when you get some of your artwork up. I always like seeing some, for sale or not.

Archived