Im So Mean!

magickzzl

ok, so I have a few ramshorns in my brackish 6 system... and I basicly neglect them.. their tiny, and are basicly there to breed snacks for the gobies... but i was cleaning the other day, and noticed all of their shells are full of holes and crack. :( I feel like ahorrible person! Im gunna start adding calcium like with my mysteries.. its not like their really my pets, but i do care for them, and i never ment to hurt them.

can a shell just COVERED in holes be repared? or have i doomed these little guys?

awww, poor snailies. Glad your going to try and help them, isn't it an awful feeling to discover you've done something aweful without even realizing you were doing it in the first place?. I've done stuff like that sooo many times. Good luck fixing them up, I wish I could offer advice but I know naught about snails.

HI~

Sorry to hear bout your snaily's... I am not sure on how to fix the holes but the cracks may be able to be fixed with nail polish.

Altough you say they are not really your pets, and I am sure that you didn't have the intention on harming them in any way but snaily's need love and care too. I hope they get better soon, Good Luck. :)

Archived