Biggest Goldfish Ever

RedCapMiggi

That guy looks like he's wearing fishing gear. Perhaps he caught the fish?

So it could still be a koi/goldfish hybrid or a koi/carp hybrid. Some irresponsible people dump their koi when they grown too large and they can interbreed with wild carp.

There's a lot of species of carp, including ones with longfins. They all can interbreed also. There's the posssibility that someone could have turned loose a domestic and it crossbred also. I can't rightly see if this fish has barbels or not, but a lot of the wild species do. I doubt its a koi cross though, something isn't right but I can't put my finger on it. <_<

Guest JustJayde

You could fake that jacket easily in photo shop, all it takes is layers and properties. ;) I have done harder things than that. (redcapmiggi)

but I do think the picture is real.

I also don't think it looks like a goldfish, but no matter what it is, it is ugly!

It looks like a fantail carp  :blink:

409813[/snapback]

Haha your right. Well I think its really cute. It would probably look better if it was alive and underwater, with a better camera :) But of course, I think a lot of strange things are cute. Just look at my boyfriend. Just kidding!

It looks like a fantail carp  :blink:

409813[/snapback]

Haha your right. Well I think its really cute. It would probably look better if it was alive and underwater, with a better camera :) But of course, I think a lot of strange things are cute. Just look at my boyfriend. Just kidding!

409863[/snapback]

hahahah.

Archived