My Newest Fish And Also My Last.

Guest William17

Guest William17

yup i bought another fish.

this shall be my last new fish until after christmas ;)

so yeah a few piccys of me new friend and his tankmates :P ( i called him Friendly by the way :lol: ) :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Esp...fferandLuna.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Esp...fferandLuna.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Espio17/TheGang.jpg

the new fish is not the Orange lionhead but the other one. I know the tank looks a little crowded just now but this only until i get my new tank up and running.

which will hopefully be soon. in the meantime enjoy these piccys :)

Guest William17
Nice fish William, which one is Friendly. (we used to have a betta by that name.)

408649[/snapback]

Friendly is not the orange lionhead but the other silvery lionhead.

hehe u got almost all calico fish except the pearlscale  :D   congrats

YEAH 1000 POSTS!!!

408651[/snapback]

i know, i seem to have a thing with Calicos :blink:

Awwwww lovely fishies i hope they all get on with each other. I'm also after a new tank and like you it'll have to wait till Christmas till i get it. But when i do i'll want more fish too, it's becoming an obession..... in a very good way

Guest William17
Awwwww lovely fishies i hope they all get on with each other. I'm also after a new tank and like you it'll have to wait till Christmas till i get it. But when i do i'll want more fish too, it's becoming an obession..... in a very good way

408668[/snapback]

Luna (the telescope), Sunny (the pearlscale) and Jib (the Orange Lionhead) didn't really get along until i added The Gaffer (the Bubble eye) to the tank. not entirely sure exactly what The Gaffer did to calm them down but he did :P

Friendly (the new silvery lionhead) seems to Idolise Jib. he's constantly following him around, whenever Jib checks out something then swims off, Friendly checks it out and follows him.

William17: what a cute story! :D

My two hit it off really well even though they are both complete opposites. Alan is graceful and swims around the tank in a very superior way whereas Chris is more of a blunderer and wiggles his tail really fast and never seems to move any further also like your two fish if Alan is doing something that Chris isn't, Chris has to come over for his own investigation even if that mean pushing Alan out of his way! :lol:

I can?t wait to get their new tank, I?ve told my friends and family what all I want for Christmas is fish things so I?m half hoping that someone will give me a bag of gravel for one of my Christmas presents! :krazy:

Guest William17
oh no, im so sorry william!!

what happened?

412935[/snapback]

he had severe white spot and he was just sitting at the bottom with his fins clamped. plus his tail was begining to rot away.

in the end i decided it was kinder to end his suffering.

one of his tank mates (the telescope) has fin rot and another (the bubble eye) has a small case of whitespot.

Guest William17
are you going to medicate the others?

413190[/snapback]

I've been treating them all for a week now and nothing has happened. as a result i lost my Bubble Eye today.

Guest William17
Oh no, so sorry to hear about your fish.  :cry1

414006[/snapback]

and to make matters even worse i lost my Telescope shortly afterwards :(

Archived