Please Help, Feline Jumped (female Betta)

My female jumped I dont know what to do I found her on the floor shes all dried up, carpet stuff on her, I put her back in the tank she is still alive :cry1 What do I do! What kind of meds? Please help, thank you :cry1

She's dead. Stopped breathing. I guess I'd rather have her dead then suffering. I've had her for a year, she survived all my clueless mistakes. She has been a very tough girl and will always remember her :RIP :cry1

I am so sorry that she didn't make it. I have always been petrified my betta would do the same thing, so his tank continually has the lid on it.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug

:cry1 What a sad day for you.I am so sorry.I know how awful you must feel.Most people don't realize how good Betta's are as jumpers.We can all learn something here.{{{hugs}}} :heart

She actually has a lid, but there was this little open area in the back and she somehow jumped out of it *sigh its a Mini-Bow 2.5 but I took out the filter because I had a bad incident with it last year, so she jumped out of that little space.. :(

I am so sorry, Maries :cry1 The same thing happened to me a few years back, but with a male betta. He managed to jump through a small hole in the hood. Now I block all holes with duct tape or canvas mesh. It is just too upsetting when these little fish do these things :crying:

I hope you are feeling better :bighug

Thank you, I am feeling a little better, but the first night couldn't stop crying as well as everytime I thought of it same problem :x Lucky my husband felt so bad for me and didn't make me feel bad for crying over a fish, he said "well you take care of them and you love them"

I guess it's just a terrible way to lose them, esp when you know they were perfectly healthy etc.. at least when they are sick you can kind of prepare yourself...but of course any loss of our beloved pets isn't easy. :hug thanks guys.

Archived