Dog Faced Puffer

balashark

well, my 100th post :) to celebrate, here's a pic of a cool lookin fish that one of our two pet stores just got in. stupid pet store, i hate this petstore. they're fish are always sick and uncared for. never purchased anything from 'em, but i like to go in and look around. they're really neat lookin fish tho.

MaldivesUnderwater6.jpg

oh, and this isn't a pic of the fish from the petstore, i found this pic online

yea, i watched the ones at the pet store for a while. they had big noses, really eye catching. i asked the people at the pet store about 'em, they didn't know. so i came home and looked 'em up, they get like 16" big but are really peaceful.

man, i didn't know there was all those members pages and stuff on here, now i get to stay up all night readin bout everyone :) and i gotta work in the morning... already got through devs, kissy, and tink; and the photos thread, fo sho.

Oy that site makes my heart hurt. Well, the site is very good, but all the people commenting about their experience with fish is not very good. Its sad because they think they are doing everything right and giving good advice...Don't you wish we could invent something to alter their brain waves and the way people take care of their fish? I sure do.

Anyways, if I ever have a saltwater tank that is big enough, I'm getting a dog head puffer :)

lol, i know what ya mean kissy! i just wanted some info on the fish tho, didn't really look at the rest of the site. just think how much better the world would be if every new fish came with a little card w/ this site's web address on it...

:) when you get that huge tank set up, i'll take a little trip out to the southwest and we can watch 'm swim around. :fishtank: the ones at the store were just swiming around so peacefully

I know!! Its like a water puppy :3

God I am so tired too. My mom caught me sleeping at the desk just now. I don't think I would have woken up if she didn't start talking to me lol.

lol, yea. i thought puffers were supposed to be um, not very peaceful. i was just goin on what the one website i found said, "peaceful as long as they don't think the other fish are meant to be a meal".

i know i wouldn't get any fish anymore w/out checking w/ the peeps here at koko's first tho. :)

lol, i'd say not i guess. what a shame tho.

hey, what is a trigger fish? i've heard the name before, but only in reference to other commonly small fish. i could look it up online, but i'm tired and goin to bed, so if someone could just tell me then i can check on here tomorrow night :) thanx

Archived