Got Most Of The Fish Moved Just In Time

Debi0825

with lows in the high 30's. Guess our seasonably high temps are now gone. I still have a few to catch but the majority cooperated last night. I also cut back my plants and put them in the bottom of the side without fish.

:crp I dislike hearing you tell me that the fish have come in for the winter.It only reminds me of how cold and what a LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGG Winter it will be! :lol: You had some very pretty fish.You should have took pics as you caught them...So what do you do til the spring comes round again???Bet you miss that pond.

:crp I dislike hearing you tell me that the fish have come in for the winter.It only reminds me of how cold and what a LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGG  Winter it will be! :lol: You had some very pretty fish.You should have took pics as you caught them...So what do you do til the spring comes round again???Bet you miss that pond.

408377[/snapback]

Sharon, I actually get the best of both worlds because part of the pond comes in the house. I have 3 100 gallon water troughs so I have room for plants, snails and fish. Since many of the fish are still small I'm not overstocked yet. I 'll put a de-icer on the deep side of the pond for the Koi, comets and Shubunkins. I won't miss all the hard work. But I will miss the sounds.

Archived