I Did It!

BuriedAlive55

:heart I DID IT I DID IT!! I made my first batch of homemade fish food!! I am soo excited to!!! Let me just say I did follow the resipe given I sorta made up my own as I went along!! And let me say it si the grosses smelling stuff ever!! it made my whole house smell soo nasty!! But my fishies LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I am sorry i was soo excited I had to share it with u guyz!!! :heart

I would have to say the biggest pain in the butt was taking the pea outta the shell thingy but my doggies loved eattin the shells LOL!!! accually my whole house got a treat last night the dog ate the pea and the cucumber peels and the kitties got some tuna and the fishies got a yummy treat hehe!!! And accually it was pretty cheap the make

1 box of 40 count Brime shrimp 3.99

1 pkg of Sea food salad (dry sea weed) 2.99

1 can of tuna 1.99

2 pkg of unflavored jello 1.99e

1 bag of pea 16oz 1.99

2 cucumbers 2 for 1.00

And i already had the dried blood worms and flake food.

Guest JustJayde

Congrats :D

You know if you blend it till it is liquid you don't have to shell the peas ;) the blender does a good job of it. Just a thought for next batch :D

Awesome that your fish lovvvvvvvvvvve it! and yes, IT STINKS lmao

coool! Yeah the last batch of fish gel I made was sooooo stinky. It was a color enhancing recipe that had pumpkin, red bell pepper, and paprika, mustard greens, and some other stinky stuff. OMG if I touch it with my hands my fingers will stink...but I think the fish like that one the best! Fish must be like dogs....the stinkier the better.

Archived