Funny Trio

Guest greenhands

Guest greenhands

First off, here's Alan, who I've had since June. He was my first fish in maybe 15 years. Does he look like a ryukin to you? He came from a tank labeled "ryukins," but I have my doubts.

Alan

A couple weeks later I found Rocky. He was in a tank full of redcaps and the reason I bought him was because he has this funny crooked mouth and different colored eyes. Lots of people think he's ugly, but it's very endearing :) He looks strange in these pics, but he's really adorable and a total nut!

Rocky

Aaaand finally, a couple weeks ago I found Mr. Peepers. He was the only celestial I've ever seen, so of course I had to have him :huh: He's only a baby, his vision is awful, and I have to handfeed him every night but he's great.

Mr. Peepers

Another of Alan and Rocky

Rocky and Peepers

The gang

That's all. :)

Guest greenhands

Thanks everyone!

:heart Wonderful fishes. Love them all. Their little house is fab. Do they go in it?

Also your photogaphy is amazing what camera do you have ( Im in the market for a new one)

408111[/snapback]

The camera is a Canon powershot SD200. I had to compress the pictures, so the quality is much better of course.

And Mr. Peepers loves the house! He also likes the car wreck next to it, but the other two fish are too big for them :P

house.jpg

Guest William17
I like the name Mr. Peepers  :D   ;)

408238[/snapback]

i agree ;)

thanks to those piccys i want a Celestial when i get my new tank at Christmas! :exactly

All your gang is so adorable but mr peepers is such a sweetie! I?m glad that he has some where to hide from the bigger fishes.

I always feel so sorry for Clestials (sp) and Bubble eyes because they always look so unhappy.

:D I happen to think that Alan is quite a looker!(He also looks like a Fantail to me)Rocky is sweet too.His mouth is kind of odd,but I would have chosen him myself,and finally,Mr.Peeper's.....I have to say that I have been slowly coming around to there Celestials,etc. At one time I wasn't crazy about them but I have seen some adorable ones lately! How can you not love Mr. Peeper's!!! :exactly

Archived