My Black Telescope

Guest joseph

Guest joseph

I have one "Black Telescope" and we are like brothers now for over 2 years.One thing I have notice from him is the fact that he likes to hide him self. I use to have rocks in the aquarium and was always hiding behind it. At first I thought that something was wrong with him so I decided to remove the rocks to watch him closely but wise has he is he then dicided to hide behind the outlets of the power filter were the water flow back into the aquarium but with trouble because of his size. This is when I decided to isolate him from the others to really have a close eye on him to see what is wrong with him but could not find anything and this is been going like that for so long now (6 months) that if he was sick I should have seen something by now so I have to accept that perhaps it is just part of his behavior and YES! his personality.So my question is Am I right in my thinking?

Thanks you for reading me and perhaps ansewering me as well.

Joseph-Pascal le Blanc

Montreal-Canada

U got the fish for quite a long time already, havent u?

Is there any other fish in the tank that might be bullying him?

If the others are docile and friendly, it might just be his personality.

btw :welcome

Guest joseph

Yes I do

My Black telescope swim in his 55 gallons(208 liters) with 1 orange fancy gold fish and other orange and white comet gold fish.(10 all together) but he his the only one that is black maybe that is why he keep hiding thinking that he his a stranger. I did notice once that one of the comet was harrasing him onceand after isolating the comet fish for a day as a punition stayed quiet since. Otherwise then that they live an happy life with 30% water change every week and 2 - 350 penguin biowheel for crystal water, variety of food with a frozen peas meal once a week. I intend to keep them for years to come.

Thank you for your reply.

Joseph-Pascal le Blanc

Montreal-Canada

Archived