Sign in to follow this  
BuddyHolly

Long Time No See :)

Welcome back BuddyHolly...

You are too young to be having these kinds of Medical problems. I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better now.

Florissa I'm so jealous!!!!! sigh......

Icwinne, actually I'm at the common age for gall bladder problems and have bad bones, so those breaks and shatters weren't a surprise to the doctors. I would give ANYthing to find a way to stop the pain some days. But, I have blessings too. :) My cats, my fish, my fella, and my job. I remember an old friend who, when you asked how he was, would always reply, "I've been worse and had less". I'm trying to adopt his philosophy. lol

bh

Yeah, I know what you mean, most my coworkers, my age, are having their gall bladders out. But the blood clots, that must be scary for you. Sounds like you have a great outlook all this though. Just remember, we are all here for you. :grouphug

Again welcome back

Hi BuddyHolly, :)

I do indeed remember you although you might not remember me because I don't post much.

Glad to read that things are working out for the better for you. Can't wait to see pics of your fish, they must have grown alot.

BTW: Welcome Back!!

OMG Chris, I just read your post about what happened. How awful! Why are you developing these clots? That's just not normal! Are you on blood thinners or anti-platelets now?

I hope the bad stuff is all behind you and you feel better and better each day!

Michelle! Hi back atcha! They don't know why or how on the blood clots thing. While I was in the hospital they had me on anti-coagulants (sp?) but not now at home. My doctor now says they weren't really sure it was blood clots, that it might have been a seizure of some sort. My red blood cell count (platelet count) was up to a million, so I need to get more tests done to see why. You sound like you have knowledge about this stuff. Email me if you want, so we don't clutter up Koko's with non-fishy stuff. :) safc4550@aol.com And yes, it's scary, but what can you do? bh