Silly Fred.

kortniee

Teehee. I caught my brave baby snail, Fred, being a little explorer today.

Here he is, climbing Mount BigRedFakePlant:

fred1.jpg

Oh no! Don't fall off, Fred!

fred2.jpg

(At that point, he decided to turn around and climb back down. Wise decision, in my opinion.) :D

Thanks guys!

Aww...fred is sooooo cute :heart What type of snail is he?Sorry,I'm not familiar with snails....I'm not familiar with anything :blink:   :krazy:

404307[/snapback]

He's a brig--the ones that come in all the fun colors. :D

He's still a little baby -- I got him a week and a half ago (was it really only that long?) but he's growing like a weed! He was just a little larger than a pea when I got him, and now he's a little over a centimeter (a little under half an inch).

Thanks for the shell compliment -- it reminded me to add my calcium for the day! :D

:) Such a little cutie!!! I love his color too! Most people seem to want the Blues/Purples,etc,not realizing how many shades of Caramel/browns,stripes-no stripes that these guys come in-never just plain brown.When I'm doing my water changes,I'm truly amazed at just how manycolors of browns there are in one tank. :D

I've always been partial to brown myself. I actually decorated my bedroom in shades of brown, and it turned out spectacularly. And not a bit like it stepped out of the 70s, either, which surprised some people. :D

I have a blue snail and a purple snail, but I like Fred's coloring just as much, if not more, as I like theirs. All my babies are pretty. :heart

He's a brig--the ones that come in all the fun colors.  :D

404518[/snapback]

He looks awesome!I don't get to see much snails around here... just the golden apple snails :(

Archived