I Am So Impressed With My Uv Sterlizer

Hidr

Oh, hello, there are fish in the tank!! What a difference! UVs are a great invention, arent they?

Your tank looks awsome!

Strange, when I finally get around to wash the windows in the house, my dear hubby always says *Look, there is actually a tree outside!* ;):D

• Admin

There not cheep but they help with algae and some paricites in the tank :)

One thing to remember is to change the light in the UV once every 6 months to keep the same strength in the tank :)

Ya it is algea. I had a lot of it. I bought some plant lights and it puts 1000wats of light in that tank and when I put them on the algea went wild.

There are other ways to deal with that problem. Less light time ext. But I really like my light on about 12 hours so I can watch my fish so the easiest thing to do was get a UB sterlizer.

Ya it cost me 90 for the one I got I could of got a cheeper one but the replacement bulbs were more, this one you can replace the bulb for about 22 and only need to once a year. I know it is pricey but well worth it. My next move is to get one for my 30 and my 20.

but see, i dont know that algae from my plants is a problem, as i have no real plants! hehe. i just dont know what to do about my tank- its ALWAYS inevitably cloudy! it looks just like yours was, cept mine cant be from plants.

• 1 month later...

Archived